Upright, cordless vacuum cleaners are much-preferred of many homeowners these days. That’s because most of them are light and easy-to-use. Affordable, efficient, and lightweight are the best characteristics of the Dyson V6 and the V7. These are the reasons why many buyers prefer to choose from these two. If this is what you are looking for, then you need to check out this comparison between Dyson V6 vs V7, two of the best cordless vacuum cleaners from the most trusted brand, Dyson.
Dyson V6 Series
When the V6 series was released in the market, this has been the breakthrough of Dyson when it comes to producing cordless vacuum cleaners. It has six different models to choose from and all are stick vacuums which can also be converted to handheld devices. Even though this brand has already manufactured newer versions and models, the V6 series still remains to be one of the top choices.
Here’s what you need to know about the V6 series:
- V6 Absolute. Among the six, the best choice is the V6 Absolute. This is the most expensive from the series but its price is worth the accessories that come with the device.
- V6 Fluffy. If you are looking for a soft-roller, then you should go for the V6 Fluffy. This is the best choice when cleaning hard surfaces.
- V6 Animal. The V6 Animal is somewhat similar to the V6 Absolute. The difference is that it does not come with a fluffy roller.
- V6 Motorhead. This model is a budget-friendly version. It comes with fewer accessories compared to the others, but it performs as efficiently as its siblings just without the extra accessories.
- V6 Hepa. This is quite similar to the V6 Motorhead but the difference is, it comes with a HEPA filter.
- V6 Cord-Free. Dyson considers this as the “lowest” version of the series. It also does not come with the HEPA filters.
All About The Dyson V7
This vacuum cleaner was presented to the market after Dyson launched its premium vacuum cleaner, Dyson V8. The Dyson V7 is the cheaper version of the V8. it comes with similar features with the premium model, but it’s more affordable.
This is available in 4 models
- V7 Absolute
- V7 Animal
- V7 Motorhead
- V7 HEPA
The V7 series is also similar to the V6 series. The difference is that the V7 series has more advanced cleaning technologies which are why when it comes to performance, it is comparable to the Dyson V8.
Tips When Choosing A Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
If you are window shopping for the best cordless vacuum cleaner, you should visit our website. But before doing so, there are so many things that you have to take into consideration. The most important ones are your budget, the features of the device, and the space that you have to clean it with. Of course, you have to make sure that you can afford to buy the vacuum cleaner. So before you go out and shop, ensure that you know how much you are willing to spend.
Once you have the budget, check out the features that you want to consider. In regards to this, you should know how much space you need to clean to determine the features that you need to have on your vacuum cleaner. If you have all of these considered, choosing the best cordless vacuum cleaner would be so much easier for you.